Saturday, December 09, 2006

path

Frost said that "two roads diverged in a yellow wood" and he couldn't take both. Choosing one over the other, he discovers, "made all the difference." But who's to say what that path brings? I guess that's Frost's point--you don't know. The important thing to realize, I s'pose, is that you can't control it. You just leap and hope that a net will appear at some point (hopefully sooner rather than later). And you also have to believe that the universe will deliver what you need.

That's all very zen. Or something like that.

That being said, I'll leap and hope for the best...

2 Comments:

At 22/2/07 8:31 PM, Blogger -m-a-r-t- said...

how was the leap?

 
At 4/3/07 12:16 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Pretty remarkable, I must say. Sometimes you have to trust yourself that whatever the outcome, you'll be able to handle it. I think that's called "adulthood" ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home